Game Dev
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Blender3D] Tutorials, Tips and tricks [Watch this space]

Game Dev :: Media :: 3D

Go down

[Blender3D] Tutorials, Tips and tricks [Watch this space] Empty [Blender3D] Tutorials, Tips and tricks [Watch this space]

Post  Dave Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:50 am

Hey guys,

I am making this thread to provide assistance to those Blender3D users out there. Please use this thread to post questions. Every week I plan on posting a new tutorial to help further your understanding of Blender3D. If you have a tutorial that you would like posted please send me a PM, This is to make sure that I am not already posting or plan on posting the same tutorial..

Thanks,

Dave

Dave

Back to top Go down

[Blender3D] Tutorials, Tips and tricks [Watch this space] Empty Re: [Blender3D] Tutorials, Tips and tricks [Watch this space]

Post  Dave Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:51 am

This is a very thorough group of tutorials that should get you on your way to creating rich content for your game development projects.

This is Blender 3D's main website, there is a plethora of knowledge contained within these pages. I highly recommend having a read through the pages and by all means bookmark this and keep it close to you as it can and will answer most of your questions

Blender 3D main website

This is the Wikipedia book that was written for the users by the users. This is for an old build of blender but many of the principles are the same. I haven't had a look to see if they updated this to include the sculpting feature yet. At any rate this is another must read!

Blender Noob to Pro

Tutorialized.com has some amazing tutorials, not just Blender tutorials it has tutorials for Photoshop, Paintshop, 3DS, Bryce and many more. Consider this an essential library for your 3D/2D and game making arts.

www.tutorialized.com

I hope that these help you in some way. If they do not provide the level of support You require please feel free to ask me anything (Blender 3D) and I will try my best to assist you. For those that are wanting to know answers to other software titles please ask in another thread or PM me and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Thanks again for reading!

Cheers,
Dave

Dave

Back to top Go down

Game Dev :: Media :: 3D

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum