Game Dev
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkest Hour (Single and multiplayer Editions)

2 posters

Go down

Darkest Hour (Single and multiplayer Editions) Empty Darkest Hour (Single and multiplayer Editions)

Post  Dave Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:05 am

'ello guys,

I have decided to migrate my projects to these boards, As we all know there are many reasons why a few of us have pretty much left the TGC forums and it's not without good cause IMHO. I have Never used FPSC as a serious game dev platform but rather as a live journal to help me get ideas on the floor in the attempt to spring to a more suited platform. Any how thanks for reading this post and watch this space for "Darkest Hour" updates!

Cheers,
Dave

Dave

Back to top Go down

Darkest Hour (Single and multiplayer Editions) Empty Re: Darkest Hour (Single and multiplayer Editions)

Post  Disturbing13 Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:38 pm

i feel the same way about FPSC for a platform to get ideas out on quickly, but I would make a commercial game with it if it called for pretty much what FPSC offers. No need to reinvent the wheel if I don't need to. But I hope to see some progress on your projects. Very Happy

Last edited by on Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Disturbing13

Back to top Go down

Darkest Hour (Single and multiplayer Editions) Empty Re: Darkest Hour (Single and multiplayer Editions)

Post  Dave Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:32 am

very true; the used program needs to fulfill it's own promises first Wink

Dave

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum